Call us on +49 (0) 28 31 / 134 998-0
Opening hours 08:00 - 16:30 & closed on Fri
Email us at: email@example.com
4-Day Work Week
As an innovative, family-owned business we will introduce the 4-day work week in our company with effect from 01 May 2023, hoping to offer our members of staff an improved quality of life.
By doing so we anticipate to achieve positive synergies for our company. Studies performed in the UK support the theory that
- Staff feel better rested and motivated
- Productivity is boosted or at least maintained
- Days of absence are significantly reduced
We hope that our customers, suppliers and other service providers will support our decision.
Our new core working times will be:
Monday—Thursday 0800—1630 hrs
A Global Supplier – Situated in the German Town of Geldern
We are a successful family business specializing in mechanical and industrial engineering, supplying customers of nearly all industries as well as distributors in Europe and the USA. Our team develops, produces and distributes pumps and accessory components so providing customized solutions for a variety of pumping requirements.
Past – Present – Future
Since its foundation in 1997 our owner-managed company has continuously grown and, since 2008 has also been successfully operating as a manufacturer of OEM peristaltic pumps on the global market. In some European countries and the United States we are represented by exclusive distributors. The main focus of our activities lies on the development and construction of peristaltic pumps as well as the national and international sale of pumps and accessory components produced internally and externally.
Due to systematic networking we maintain a long-standing partnership with a large number of suppliers and service providers.
Peristaltic pumps. Diaphragm pumps. Flexible tubing. Gear pumps.
Manageable cased peristaltic pumps. Laboratory pumps. Filling stations.
Customized Product Solutions
Individually developed pumping systems for companies from various industry sectors complete our range of services. Our team can draw on extensive skills and experience when it comes to project planning and realization.
Versatile Application Possibilities
Examples of possible applications for our products are as follows:
- Plant engineering: Transfer of different oils
- Automotive industry: Transfer of fuels and dosage of additives
- Construction industry: Transfer of aqueous sludges and concrete
- Chemical industry: Dosage of aggressive agents
- Printing industry: Dosage of inks and coatings in printers
- Cosmetics: Dosage of creams
- Agricultural industry: Dosage of cleaning agents into milk tanks
- Food industry: Dosage of liquids in drink vending machines
- Medical technology: Transfer of water for laser cooling
- Pharmaceutical industry: Dosage of coating agents
- Water industry: Dosage of flocculants into sewage works
A Variety of Customers
Most of our customers operate in medical technology, in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry, as system suppliers within the agricultural sector, the vending industry, printing press manufacturing and waste disposal.