Micro-Dosing Pumps mdp
Saphirwerk micro-dosing pumps mdp for superior applications, also in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry. Flow rate from 0.1 to 160 microliter per stroke. Accuracy max. 5%.
- Suitable for almost all liquids due to ceramic components
- Flow rate: up to 160 µl / stroke
- Temperature: 10-40°C
- Dynamic viscosity: 0.5-100 mPas
- Minimum 30 strokes / min. and max. 400 strokes / min.
- Safe to run dry
- Easy to maintain
- Extremely low wear due to seal-less design
- Pump head parts suitable for superheated steam sterilisation
|Type|| Flow Rate
[µl / stroke]
| Flow Rate
[ml / min.]
| Max. Pressure
|XS||0.1 – 6.0||0.03 – 1.8||5 %||3||Stepper Motor|
|S||3.0 – 36.0||0.9 – 10.8||3 %||3||Stepper Motor|
|M||8.0 – 80.0||2.4 – 24.0||3 %||3||Stepper Motor|
|L||15.0 – 160.0||4.5 – 48.0||3 %||3||Stepper Motor|
* (Higher pressure on request.)
Cross section of a SAPHIRWERK micro-dosing pump
For further information please call. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.