- High accuracy
- User-friendly interface
- Pumping mode with variable transfer speed
- Timer mode with programmable dosage volume and with individually specified cycle times and pause intervals
- Trigger mode with programmable quantity and speed through external trigger signal such as foot switch
- Remote control
- RS-232 interface (e. g. PC)
- Proportional voltage or current control (0-10V DC or 4-20 mA current loop)
- Regardless of the tubing properties we offer a calibration function for every transferred medium if required
- Pump parameters
- Setting of direction
- Input of different tube diameters
- Prevent dripping by entering a “drop-stop” time
- Dimensions: W 330 mm x H 210 mm x D 255 mm
- Weight: 7.0 kg
Unlike conventional peristaltic pumps the construction of this pumphead is based on a completely different principle. The tubing is not pressed from the inside outwards via the rotor, but gently pressed onto a cam disc from the outside inwards.
The result is a significantly longer durability of the tubing and a consistent, accurately adjustable and reproducible flow rate.
Furthermore there is the benefit of a more gentle transfer of the medium than it is with the standard peristaltic pump principle.
Cam Disc (mm)
|1.6 ID x 1.6 WS|| 5 %
|3.2 ID x 1.6 WS|| 5 %
|4.8 ID x 1.6 WS|| 5 %
|6.4 ID x 1.6 WS||5 %
The above mentioned quantities were measured using water at room temperature. Suction and pressure lines of 1 metre length each. The silicone tubing that was used was flexed beforehand for approx. 30 minutes at 100% rpm. Other tubing material and any possible tolerances with the dimensions result in other measurements.